Here are the Terms and Conditions for rental Service Apartment bookings. You will have been deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions when you book apartments through us and our website –
Each Apartment has a different rental, depending on size, location and facilities. Rates are established in days, weeks or months, depending on the length of the stay and the number of guests. These prices may include accommodation plus other facilities like water, gas, electricity, clean sheets and towels during the stay and previous cleaning of the apartment. Please note that rental quotes do not include taxes and service tax at prevailing rates is charged on all invoices.
2. Reservations Payment
• We require a deposit to hold your reservation. The amount will depend on the apartment being booked
• Payment for the reservation deposit should be made via Credit Card, Pay pal or Bank Transfer. The rest of the payment is done IN CASH on arrival day. There are some apartments than can take full payment by credit card by adding an extra charge of 4% of the total. For more details about the same, please contact us.
• Please note that the booking will not be confirmed until Serviced Apartments Delhi has received the pre-payment amount and you have received a confirmation email from Serviced Apartments Delhi.
3. Security Deposit
• We will also ask you for your credit card as a guarantee against loss of, or damage to, any of the owner’s items and any damage to the apartment itself caused during your stay
• In case you cannot provide us with a credit card, you will be asked to pay a security deposit that varies depending on the accommodation (see apartment description) and length of your stay. The security deposit will be refunded to you at your check-out. A deposit of $300 is compulsory for any bookings of more than 5 people or more than 7 days.
• The security deposit is charged on arrival and is fully refunded upon departure, unless there are outstanding charges in case of damage or loss to the property during your stay or other services. In this case that charge will be deducted from the security deposit and the difference refunded to you.
• In a case of the damages or loss caused exceeds the security deposit the guest will undertake to pay the difference.
4. Cancellations and Changes
• If you cancel a fully paid reservation, there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period. Please, note that the reservation deposit is non-refundable:-
– More than 90 days before: 20% of the total amount.
– 30-89 days before: 50% of the total amount.
– Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount.
The refund will be calculated on the basis of the rental price.
• The guest will bear the bank charges for the transfer of the refund.
• Serviced Apartments Delhi is not responsible for cancellation due to circumstances beyond one’s control which shall include strike, natural calamities, disease, death, war (non exhaustive list), and consequently the client has to make the payment and undertake to cancel the booking following the cancellation policy on our Terms and Conditions.
• We advise you to take out travel insurance. In case of any cancellation, even due to any major incident, the conditions of cancellation will be applied as established here.
• If Serviced Apartments Delhi should be unable to provide to the client the property he has booked, they reserve the right to transfer him to a property of similar characteristics. In that case if no agreement can be reached both contractual parties are authorized to cancel the contract. In this case, Serviced Apartments Delhi will refund to the client all monies paid (except the part corresponding to the days that the apartment was used, if this were the case) Serviced Apartments Delhi will not be liable for further claims by the client.
• Any change of reservation dates should be communicated to Serviced Apartments Delhi as soon as possible by email.
• If the apartment is available for the revised dates, then we will make the corresponding changes at no extra cost.
• In case the apartment chose is not available for the new dates, Serviced Apartments Delhi will offer an apartment of similar characteristics. If the client wishes to cancel the reservation, Serviced Apartments Delhi cancellation policy will apply.
• Any request of extension of the stay should be sent to Serviced Apartments Delhi as soon as possible. If an apartment is available, the additional charges will be calculated on the basis of one-day rental with an additional night.
5. Arrivals and Departures
Our staff will wait for you at the apartment at the agreed upon time, will explain you the functioning of all the equipment, and give you the keys. Please, confirm your arrival time in advance by email.
On arrival you may be required to sign a short-term rental contract and you will pay the rest of the rental plus the Security Deposit in Indian Rupees.
Check in time is from 2pm (1400 hours). If you wish to check in before 14:00, please let us know, and we will try to accommodate you.
You are requested to contact Serviced Apartments Delhi’ agent once you are at the airport, after you have picked up your luggage, to confirm your arrival time to the apartment.
We can provide storage for luggage if you arrive early.
Check out time is 11am (1100 hours). If you would like to check-out later, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you. If there are no other guests arriving the same day, you can stay in the apartment until 15:00 paying an extra charge of Rs 900. For check-out from 15:00 to 22:00, you will be charged half day’s rate. For check out after 22:00 you will be charged a full day’s rate.
6. Loss of booking and pre-payment
* If you do not show up on the arrival date, the reservation will be deemed to have been cancelled.
* If we are intimated of your delay 48 hours prior to arrival, we will hold your reservation for one more day. The apartment will be considered to have been occupied from the original date of arrival. You will not be entitled to any extension on your original booking.
7. Number of guests
Only the number of guests specified in the reservation confirmation is allowed to stay in the apartment. Children under 2 years of age do not count towards the number of guests, as long as they do not require the use of additional beds. Cot is provided under request (subject to availability)
Pets are not allowed at most apartments.
In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Serviced Apartments Delhi at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
8. Rules for clients
The apartments can only be used for temporary and tourist household needs. You cannot make the apartment your new place of residence or choose it as your permanent residence. It is furthermore not allowed to sublet the apartment, or parts of it, to third parties.
The said premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purposes other than as residential accommodation. Immoral or commercial activity is strictly forbidden.
All building rules and regulations must be observed. Between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m. apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noises. Animals are not admitted in the lodgings. In the event that you do not follow Serviced Apartments Delhi’s and the building rules and regulations (such as noise during the above mentioned hours, etc.), Serviced Apartments Delhi reserves the right to vacate you immediately from the apartment without having to refund you.
Please observe that Serviced Apartments Delhi Terms and Conditions with regard to disturbances, loud music and parties are very clear: ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Guests staying in a Serviced Apartments Delhi apartment should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbours complain and/or police are called,
It can result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night. This will also result in loss of prepaid rent and refundable damage deposit. Also note that by booking with Serviced Apartments Delhi you have already accepted our terms and conditions and will therefore be expected to abide by these rules. You will also be expected to sign these rules upon check-in on your arrival day.
We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary as these apartments are all situated in residential buildings and the nightly rest of other inhabitants must be respected.
Upon arrival the guess will find at the apartment the status of condition and inventory of furniture of the premises. This will have to be verified and any discrepancies brought to the notice of Serviced Apartments Delhi within 24 hours. If no notification is received within the stipulated time, it will be deemed that the inventory is accepted.
Serviced Apartments Delhi will have to be notified as soon as practically possible of any damage to the premises. This will facilitate the replacement of articles, furniture, effects or fittings that may be damaged or lost during the period of tenancy, or the payment to Serviced Apartments Delhi the cost of repair or replacement.
Serviced Apartments Delhi nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use by the client of the apartment, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behaviour.
In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Serviced Apartments Delhi at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
10. Cleaning Policy
On arrival you will find your property clean and tidy. On departure you are request the apartment is left in a reasonably orderly state (the kitchen or kitchen corner wash and put away all dishes, garbage disposal…). If the apartment is excessively dirty, we reserve the right to deduct an amount from the security deposit to cover the extra cleaning charges.
If you would like additional cleanings during your stay, we offer our cleaning services for an additional cost which includes a complete change of towels and sheets.
11. Our Website
All apartment descriptions and information is supplied by the apartments featured. Whilst Serviced Apartments Delhi do their utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, Serviced Apartments Delhi cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise.
Serviced Apartments Delhi also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs. Serviced Apartments Delhi makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
Serviced Apartments Delhi reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company’s business. The onus is placed on all parties, using the site, to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
The contract signed with Serviced Apartments Delhi is for short term rentals of a furnished apartment which is subject to legislation of the respective home state, and any disputes will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of respective home state.
These contracts do not permit the apartment to be let as a “permanent residence” of the tenant. Only short-term rentals for travel, holidays, studies, temporary stays, etc. are allowed. An inventory of contents and furnishings of the apartment is signed together with the contract and is verified on return of the keys.
We reserve the right to make any changes to the Terms & Conditions of our Services that we deem to be suitable at various times. Our decision will be final and binding during any disputes arising out of these changes.